December 8, 2022. Email the church office to add your requests.
Pray for the people of Afghanistan, Lebanon and Ukraine.
Building Expansion Project
- Site plans were submitted to Fairfax County early June. Pray that it will take less than 6 months for the county to review the documents.
- Pray that the Lord would provide everything we need for the building expansion, so we can meet the needs of those in our community for Christ.
Comfort for families mourning loss of loved ones. (**new)
- **NEW: Steve Gibson (December) (Nona Bear’s friend & colleague) Pray for family and friends.
- Dorethe (pronounced Doretta) Hagerty (Nov.) passed away unexpectedly. Pray for Kat (daughter & friend of Rebecca McFarland) and the rest of the family.
- Buyer Family (Nov.) (friends of Mary Jean Wessel): husband passed away from cancer.
- Olga Aldridge (11.8): Pray for Lee (husband), Rich (son & friend of Jon Clayton) and the rest of the family.
- Natalia Kozhokar’s mom (9.16): Pray for Natalia, her dad and 4 siblings.
- Sohail Din & Family (wife Shezana & children; Abbey and David): Sohail is currently unemployed, and the family needs to relocate to a new home. Pray for God to provide and meet the needs for him and his family.
- Mary Shannon (Phyllis Shannon’s daughter) is a missionary in Niger, Africa. Pray for her protection and safety.
- Fairfax Christian School: administrative needs.
Recovery & Healing from Surgery
- Gary Glenn recovery from surgery on 11.10.
- Myra Freeman (John McLeod’s mom) recovery from knee replacement surgery (9.27).
- Sera Yoho (Brad & Erin Yoho’s daughter) hip surgery (6.28). She will stay in good health. It will be a long recovery period.
- Lauren Krell-21 years old (Jessie Ramirez’s niece) Update 9.14: She has started PT and is able to walk a little bit. Praise God! She still has a long road of recovery ahead of her. Continued prayers for healing, and wisdom for the family. And for God to be glorified in the midst of it all
Various health issues
- Gail Myers healing from stomach issues. Tests are being done.
- Suna Mattson healing from severe injury to her foot, ankle, and knee.
- Art Wong (long time friend of Dennis Allen) was recently diagnosed with multiple brain tumors. He had one surgery; yet prognosis is grim beyond September. He is a believer, strong in faith. Pray for his wife Lynn.
- Sohail Din healing from leg pain as a result from a car accident a few years ago.
- Debi Ward (John McLeod’s cousin) has been waiting a long time for a new kidney. Pray that God would provide a new one this year!
Healing from cancer
- Jenny Vollor
- Mayra Morales (Sept. 2022) breast cancer; undergoing chemo treatments.
- Emanuel Alvarez (friend of Grisel Bigay) stomach cancer.
- Phyllis Shannon breast cancer.
- Jerry Cox (Liz Bandy’s dad) prostate cancer.
- Ken Myers bladder cancer.
- Carol McPherson for successful treatment with no side-effects, and protection from COVID-19.
- Katherine (Barbara Canfield’s friend) brain cancer. 8.10 Update: Another tumor found in brain; chemo has stopped. Pray for Katherine’s comfort both physically & spiritually. This has been hard on her family especially her husband. Keep them in your prayers as well.
- Grant Capp (age 8; son of Keith & Collyn) Update 9.21: Grant is “cancer-free” after 5 years in remission. We can continue to pray that Grant remains in remission as the family cares for him beyond cancer treatment.